In order to activate HBO max, users will need to access the HBO Max official website on their device browser. Users will first have to access hbomax.com/tvsignin, which is the TV provider log in page for HBO Max. On that site, you will have to enter the six digit hbo max code that came up when you tried to log in to HBO Max on your TV or other device.
What is HBO max?
HBO Max launched in the US on May 27th, 2020, to millions of downloads across a number of devices: Apple TV, Android TV, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Xbox, PS4, and Samsung TVs. HBO recently released its new streaming service, HBO Max. It offers tons of great content, along with new features and improvement to their streaming quality which should translate into a better viewing experience. The new service is completely free to use for users in the US that already have an existing HBO Max subscription with their TV provider.
How to create an HBO Max account using a mobile or TV provider credentials via hbomax.com/tvsignin?
- Open www.hbomax.com/tvsignin in your desktop web browser. Click on ‘Sign in‘ in the top right corner of your screen and then select the ‘Sign in through TV or Mobile provider‘ option.
- Now enter the login credentials for your TV provider to get access to HBO online.
- For example, enter the credentials of your YouTube TV or Hulu here.
- Note: Ensure, that you use an email address that is not already associated with your TV provider. This will ensure that your existing TV provider account and the new HBO Max account don’t clash with each other.
How to get the HBO Max app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Go into the menu on your TV set.
- Look for the Search function. Choose it.
- Type in HBO Max.
- Choose the app when it comes up.
- Enjoy HBO Max! You’re all set!